What Came First?

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What came first, the conduit or the name?
Either way I like it. 
I love when designers use materials in different ways. 
When I walk through Home Depot, the wheels in my head are on overdrive. 
Good job Natoma Architects, good job.


Room 22 April 8, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

loved that design. It's sad they are already closed though :(

Rebecca April 8, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

Wow that's so unusual!! I really love that the same material runs vertically and horizontally. It makes really cool partitions!

Stephanie Sabbe April 8, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

I just found it yesterday. I think I am a curse. When I blog about cool places, they close before I get to see them in real life.

LindsB April 8, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

I could spend days in Home Depot- its like a candy store in there!

jeanine April 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

I'd probably get my head stuck in between those conduits if they were a bit further apart, but it was a great concept. Too bad they are closed.

You should try Banq. It's near you and has ribs (mdf or plywood, I forget) like you are inside of a whale. I think I have pictures up on my blog somewhere and I think they are still open.


david john April 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

fantastic restaurant design... great postings!

Deliciously Organized April 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

You always find the best stuff. If it's not raining {and I get all my homework done..ugh} brunch should be in order.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP