The Kindness of Strangers

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First of all, if you have not discovered Ruffles and Stuff, you are missing out! Disney is one of the sweetest, most creative bloggers out there, not to mention she has the most precious little model to show off her daily creations. I not only love reading her blog for all the great craft tips, but Disney is also a Christian woman who's sincere faith and love for Jesus radiates throughout every post. Disney did a post on Monday about the bag giveaway and also created this beauty to donate. She made it out of an old t-shirt, so cool.


Through Disney I was able to meet Laura who sent me a few pics of some things she would like to donate. How cute is this bag!?

And this is one I made. Well one of two. One for a friend and one for the group.


I have also received several other sweet emails from people who would like to send something in. I am always amazed by the kindness of the blog world. You seriously are the best!

UPDATE: A few people have asked, yes, if you want to participate but your holiday schedule has you booked solid for the next couple of weeks, you can send the bag to me whenever things slow down. Maybe we can do a Valentines Day follow up:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP