Who's Not Afraid of Color!?

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I was interning in Atlanta, my boss at the time refused to let us use the color green...in anything! My co-intern, Garrett, and I always pondering...how, as a designer, can you eliminate an entire family of color based on your own personal preference? So to make each other laugh we would occasionally ask Who's not afraid of color...and the other would shout I'm not afraid of color!

Garrett and I also dressed in head to toe pink to see the Legally Blonde sequel together. We were two peas in a pod.

This cute, kitschy family is definitely not afraid of color.


 
 
 
 
I think the photography of some of the rooms could be art.

Images Milk Decor

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP