Who's Not Afraid of Color!?

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I was interning in Atlanta, my boss at the time refused to let us use the color green...in anything! My co-intern, Garrett, and I always pondering...how, as a designer, can you eliminate an entire family of color based on your own personal preference? So to make each other laugh we would occasionally ask Who's not afraid of color...and the other would shout I'm not afraid of color!

Garrett and I also dressed in head to toe pink to see the Legally Blonde sequel together. We were two peas in a pod.

This cute, kitschy family is definitely not afraid of color.

I think the photography of some of the rooms could be art.

Images Milk Decor


Lauren November 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

So, I've gotta say...I'm a bit afraid of color! EEEK! I do add bold colors with art and accessories though. Baby steps, right? Love some of these pops of bold colors!

Kristin November 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I bet it's a blast hangin' out at that fabulous pad!

LindsB November 19, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I'm not afraid of color!

I would like to have floors like the ones in the art hanging over the big blue sofa. Those floors are hot!

Get your sweatpants ready for Saturday morning! I cant wait...so super excited!!!!

Jaime November 19, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Love all this color! I am not afraid but my landlord won't let us paint :(

Lili November 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

WoW on the color here!!! And I thought I was brave with my orange fire place wall! =) I'm a "color chicken" compaired to this guy! Oh and I adore the light fixtures in the first two pictures!

Deliciously Organized November 20, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

that is sooo funny about you and your old co-worker! loving these bright bold colors!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP