Google It

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Have you seen Google's corporate headquarters space?

So random right?!
I think it would be cool for about a day and then I would be over it. Can you imagine sitting in most of these spaces wearing a pencil skirt? That would be tough. They do have a spa, for employees, in the building. I could get used to that.

We are currently pulling inspiration imagery for a corporate headquarters space in Cambridge we are designing. Our client is also a software company. But contrary to Google's space, I am pushing them much more in the sleek, modern direction. Here are some of my favorites.



LindsB November 11, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

I would love to work at google!! You dont have to wear a pencil skirt either, they let you wear jeans to work everyday! AND you can bring your dog to work!! They make it so you never want to leave work thats for sure :)

Lauren November 11, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

A pencil skir? I think it looks like you can work in your sweats here! Yep, looks like fun for a few days! :)

And can bring your dog? I'm sure they would change that rule once my greyhound dashed down the hall...but a cute kitty? I'm there!

Stephanie...I love the sleek modern pix you have here. More my "work" style! :)

Deliciously Organized November 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

I have friends back in SF who work at Google...kinda the life, but you never go home. Lots of work...never ends! I think the NY office might be less crazy. I think I see Uncle Buck in one of the pics.

Anyway, I love where you're going with the office inspiration!

Jaime November 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Leave it to Google to have all those interesting spaces! I could get used to the spa too :)

Kristin November 12, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Less time on work space design on more time working out blogger kinks please. Ah ha

Lili November 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I really like that seating area! and yeah those spaces are pretty odd! I'm not sure they wear pencil skirts at google. I think they are more of the blue jeans and flip flops sort of people. I think they can even wear their PJs to work! Just a roomer I'm sure.

Lili November 12, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Oh and you didn't tell us that Uncle Buck used to work at Google! =)

Haven and Home November 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Anywhere with a spa in the building is fine by me!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP