Back to the Grindstone

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

After a summer of fun and two months of working a bakery counter, I'm headed back to the architectural world tomorrow. I am very excited. I got the job offer last week. The firm I am going to be working with is very different from where I have worked in the past. I will basically be one of the first Interior Designers they have had on staff. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have first day of school/new girl jitters.


Jaime October 27, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Exciting- Congrats and best of luck! :)

Amy Ogles October 27, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Congratulations and good luck! Oh how I wish I could take your baby sewing class. I got a sewing machine for my b-day and now I've got to learn how to sew. : )

Peck Avenue October 27, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Congrats! Im in the midst of my own job hunt, so its encouraging to hear that there are still opportunities out there!

LindsB October 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

That Dolly Parton song just started playing in my head, "Workin 9-5, what a way to make a livin..." Now I'll be singing it all day :)

Yeah for the new job, and a big, HUGE congrats!! I hope you have AIM or something so we can talk during the day when we're bored haha.

High-Heeled Foot in the door October 27, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

A big CONGRATS! Yay! I'm certain you are going rock!!!

Emily October 27, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll do wonderful although I would probably miss the smell of cookies during the day!
Good luck!

Lili October 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Their firm with never be the same! They're gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

I'm only sad that you will not be able to blog as much, but alas, the bills must be paid! =)

Love you and GOOD LUCK or BREAK A LEG or what ever it is they say. I'll be sending happy thoughts to Boston and saying lots of prayers for ya!

carlee October 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all the details of your first day. Make sure Bryan takes a pic! Congrats! We will have to celebrate!

Wendy October 27, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

How cool!!! Can't wait to hear how it all comes together AND looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your newest awesome projects!!

Stephanie Sabbe October 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

thanks for all the good wishes!

Design Esquire October 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

You'll do great! (Sorry I'm a day late...)

Laura@JourneyChic October 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Congratulations! you must be so excited!

Sara W October 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

congratulations and good luck =D

Honeybee Ministries October 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Congrats! I know you'll do great! Looks like a really cool firm! :)

Blueprint Bliss November 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Ok- how did I miss this post?!?!? OMG- didn't realize you were back in the commercial world. Send me an email soon and let me know how it's going.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP