Boston Blogger Meet Up

>> Thursday, September 17, 2009

Myself and my good blog buddy over at everythingLEB decided it would be fun to have a blogger meet up. You know, have a face to put to the name of the person you're always getting great design tips, recipes, craft ideas, book reviews, parenting tips, dating tips, wedding ideas, restaurant reviews, fashion advice, photography, and just all around good life stories from.

Join us! And if you could, post our little flier above on your blog to help spread the word. Hope to see you next Wednesday.


High-Heeled Foot in the door September 17, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Wow what fun! You must have another during a weekend day and I will totally make a trip to meet everyone!

Fellow blogger Midwest Modern is a friend so I have a place to stay! Now I just a blogger get-together!

Have fun on the 26th!

LindsB September 17, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Ohhh, looks like a good time, count me in!

PS- I uploaded it up on Photobucket first then used their HTML code so it looks big and pretty :)

Emily September 17, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

OMG..I want in on this! Great idea and I cannot wait. Let me know if I can help at all!

carlee September 19, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I'm excited for this! Thank you for putting it together! Look forward to meeting the Boston Bloggers!

Victoria Dosch September 19, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Such a nice idea. Sadly can't go, as my little one will have no keeper, but if you guys ever do it again, and on a weekend, I'd so love to come!

Creategirl September 20, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

oh I am so disappointed, I wish I could attend. My sister is getting married this week. Please let me know when the next one is. I will post this over on my twitter feed and blog too. Hope you have a great turnout!

Ruth Olbrych September 22, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Just read about the blogger meet up on twitter and would LOVE to attend but unfortunately otherwise booked for this Wed.
However would love to be kept abreast of next such event...would be coming to you from Maine.
Tx for doing this.
P.S. Do I qualify as a "Boston blogger" coming from Maine? Just came to me I might not.

Julie Q September 22, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Aww I wish I could make it! Its awesome meeting other boston bloggers :)

Giulietta September 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Hi Stephanie,

Maybe Newton next time for us blogging burbers? Have fun. Thx for doing this.

Giulietta, Inspirational Rebel

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP