>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today is my birthday and this is my favorite Facebook comment:

The following people wish you a happy birthday: Chester Copperpot, Chunk, Data, Mikey, Mouth, and me. That's all the names I can remember from the best movie in the history of mankind.

My friend Jessica started a game where we sit around with someone's iPhone/Blackberry and read aloud comments that people post on Facebook. We then vote "acceptable" or "unacceptable."

It's pretty much the most fun game ever.


Creategirl September 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Hi, I knew I liked bday was yesterday!! Happy Bday Stephanie, hope its a great day : )

Katie F.,  September 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

How bout One-eyed Willy? Happy Birthday!

High-Heeled Foot in the door September 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day!

LindsB September 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM  


I hope you had a great day today!!

Wendy September 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Oh, Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Lauren September 30, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Have a wonderful birthday!

Blueprint Bliss September 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Okay, so I'm a day late. I apologize... Happy Happy Birthday. I hope it was a great one!
xx- Brooke

Deliciously Organized September 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Happy Birthday, sorry I'm a day late, you can blame my debate class for that one! Hope you had the best day ever. Now if you haven't read this article, you MUST stop what you are doing and read it:



Kristin September 30, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a good one.

Laura@JourneyChic September 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Happy birthday! I hope it's a great one, and better than yesterday!

Jessica Lewis September 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

I missed your birthday!!! I thought about you all day... went to post on FB... discovered you don't have a wall (am I FB illiterate?) and then meant to come here and leave you some love... and here I am a day later. Boooo on me. But Happy Birthday! You were thought of! And I LOVE the shout out about Acceptable or Unacceptable..... YES the greatest game EVER!!!!!! You rock, sister. Love you. Big hug!

Emily October 1, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (belated of course) I hope you had a fabulous day with lots of presents!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP