The MetroShip

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've been facinated with houseboats since childhood. What is cooler than a house that floats on the water? nothing. Three best friends at the University of Westminster thought the same thing and the MetroShip was born. more here


Emily August 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Um, these are GREAT! All I can think of is Drop Dead Fred. HAve you seen it? A couple lived on a houseboat in the movie; plus, it's hilarious!

Rachel August 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

I love Emily's comment! So, so true! Love this place!

Stephanie Sabbe August 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

ha, ha, I know. I told Emily I actually decided to call a friend's boyfriend Drop Dead Fred all night at a party last weekend. His name is Fred.

LindsB August 26, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

As long as it doesnt rock or move around because I get sea sick, I would love to live in something like this- very cool!

Lauren August 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Beautiful and fabulous views! Don't know if I would get sea sick, so I guess I would just use it as a getaway home! Ha! :)

Sara W August 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

interesting... and pretty dang cool.

Lili August 28, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

I've always had a thing for house boats as well. My older sister and I used to actually paruse the house boat catalogues from sporting stores arguing over which one we'd get when we grew up. Hummmm... guess I'm not really a grown up yet... No house boat.

This one is pretty cool!

J.Lewis August 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

The metroship rocks. Congrats on the new store. Thats awesome, I'm glad you were able to get it up and running.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP