Western Ruffle Necklace

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009


aka The Bank Robber Necklace


There are a couple of these floating around the blogesphere these days. I was actually playing with my serger foot today {finally figured out how to use it} and from my practice piece I decided to do another ruffle {mildly obsessed with ruffles these days} I did this one by pulling the two end strings. Anyhow, I had this random little ruffle made out of this westernish material I found in the "not my favorite fabric" pile, sewed on embroidery thread...and ta-da....The Bank Robber Necklace was born. I don't think it would hide your face as well as traditional bank robbing gear.

I like it. I think I might wear it out. Probably won't rob a bank.

Here is a cute blog with a tutorial. I like hers better.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP