A Day With No Rain

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

I would work really, really hard to procrastinate finding a job if there were more days like today.


LindsB July 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Boston really is so much prettier when the sun is shining :)

Mara July 10, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

I am sure you have heard it a million times before. But, you should open an Etsy store and sell all the adorable crafts you make. Especially, the shoes and hats. I would buy them! This hat (see blog) got me thinking about it!

Lili July 11, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Wow Stephanie! I think photography should be your job! Seriously, I haven't seen one that I haven't liked and I'm not being overly complimentery or anything like that. I really love them and I would pay you money to take pics of the important moments in my life... If I had money to do that sort of thing that is. =) Love ya girl and Love the pics of Boston through your eyes!

Stephanie Sabbe July 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Lili! If I could keep you in my pocket I would!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP