The Time Traveler's Wife

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

I finished this book a couple weeks ago during our 7 day trek to Boston and I've been meaning to post about it. Awesome book. SO AWESOME. There are some scenes of I wouldn't want to read aloud to my preacher...but other than that...totally awesome. I heard they are making a movie about it. READ the book! There is no way this book, with it's crazy back and forth time line, could be as great of a movie as it is a book.

This book was so good and I got so wrapped up in it that I will occasionally catch myself missing the characters. You know, while I'm making dinner, just wondering what Clare and Henry are up to or what decade he's in....totally normal right? God forbid I ever finish the Twilight series.

Update: I just Googled the movie...and Clare is SUPPOSED to have long red hair, but Rachel McAdams hair is totally not red, or long. But I do love Rachel McAdams. They did better on Henry. Don't get me started on Hollywood casting. Like any MIT card counter ever looked like THIS.

Read the book, it's good.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP