Now THIS is why I went to design school

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009




I know my blog header says "I'd rather be crafting" but the truth is I would MUCH rather be doing bad-A interior design. It's creative and it pays waaaay better {do you know what I would have to sell baby booties for to actually make minimum wage?... a lot}

Despite the economy, I am starting to compile a list of firms that I would like to send my resume and portfolio to. I've spent my day going through a Top 100 List, and lucky for me many of these firms have Boston offices. I clicked on every single website on this list, but only ONE took my breath away when I clicked on the INTERIORS tab {see above}.

Isn't it wonderful!? This is my kind of interior design, THIS is why I went to design school.

I should write the firm name on here, but I know from previous experience, firms Google themselves and I don't want them reading my blog and thinking I'm a total weirdo... at least not yet.

I showed Mr. Sabbe their website, he said "Wow, you're going to have to get your A game together for that one." And that's what I'm going to do....get my bad-A game together.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP