Paging Dr. Sabbe

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

That's is this hunk's first day of being a real doctor in a real hospital.

Technically, he's a resident. So I wouldn't want him to administer anesthesia to me quite yet.
But I would and will call him today to say...
paging Dr. Sabbe, it's your wife. Sitting at home in my pajamas
until noon is not as fun without you.


LindsB June 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

aw, thats so cute... Good luck to him today!

My BF is in and out of the hospitals all day long, hes a pharma rep- I wonder if they will ever meet :)

Blueprint Bliss June 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Ha. This post makes me laugh. I can only page Michael if it's an emergency... :) Or close to one. He hates it when his pager goes off!!

Welcome to the life of residency!

Stephanie Sabbe June 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

ha! as much as I would like to, I'm sure he wouldn't like me to call him:) I'll call him when he gets home, just so I can leave my message!

Lili June 22, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Yay for Dr. Sabbe!!! Dr. Hub starts next Monday! We're getting all the heavy lifting out of the way before he goes to work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP