Apartment Therapy Blogger

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just wanted to update my sweet, sweet friends who made comments on the Apartment Therapy blog a couple months ago to promote yours truly. They picked a blogger...and it's not me. If you remember, the request was for a New England blogger and turns out they found their fit in Providence, RI. Check out her first post, which happens to be about one of my favorite subjects, here.

The Apartment Therapy people did write me, along with 3 others, a very nice email saying we were super short listed and if there is a spot in the future they'll keep us in mind. I thought that was nice.

BUT the nicest thing was all of your sweet "vote for sabbespot" comments. I mean, some of you wrote books! If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...blog friends are the best...and they even move to Boston with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP