Yes Deer!

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Earlier today I was checking out this blog and she had posted this San Fransisco couple's very cool home. And low and behold....check out what's on that wall! If I've said it once on this blog, I've said it a million times...deer heads are the cool. One of the owners is an Interior Designer. See...we're with it. You should be writing notes on things I tell you. My company bills good money for my ideas...I give it out here for free. But things you do for free are always waaaay more fun.

p.s. I just finished a commission for someone who wanted something special for their best girl on Mother's Day. Isn't that sweet? Thoughtful boys make me smile.


LindsB May 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

What about fake ones? I dont know how I feel about having something that was once living looking at me all day- but it does look cool in this room.

Keep the free advice coming- I love it!

Stephanie Sabbe May 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

I know...I was thinking only fake one's too (have you seen that tutorial for the one made out of foam board?) Then I saw this and I re-considered. I'll probably never do it, but it makes me laugh thinking of it.I have some "country" uncles who would suddenly take notice to my id skills:)

Blueprint Bliss May 6, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

So funny. I love that room... esp the wallpaper. :) Even though I know that's not what you were pointing out!

doug May 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Agree, love them, just put that crazy wood Noble Stag Head from Roost in a house at the lake I'm doing.

Kelly May 6, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

So you are saying that I should actually take Heath's mounted deer head that his mom has been offering to me for years?;)

Stephanie Sabbe May 6, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Yes Mrs. Thorne I am :) Tell Heath I'll be looking for my check in the mail

Ross May 7, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Amazing design!! Check out the wide range of Storage Ottomans from

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP