So You Think You Can Dance?!!

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

Are you kidding me?! How did no one tell me that they were holding So You Think You Can Dance auditions at the Holiday Inn today! And to think, I've been taking hip hop dance classes since January {by taking I mean furiously trying to do motions that half way resemble what my teacher did while standing as non-awkwardly close behind her so she can't see how off I am in the mirror}. Maybe next year!

In other hip hop news, have you heard of Lars and Marley? If I were 7 I would say I wanted to be her when I grew up, but unfortunately I'm 27.

If I were Benjamin Button..... I would want to be her when I grew young, then I definitely would be trying out for So You Think You Can Dance at the Holiday Inn today.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP