Oh Boy! Baby Shower

>> Sunday, March 8, 2009

celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Watson...

{I made the bunting out of some scrap fabric and ribbon, pretty simple. I used my new pinking shears, very fun! I cut the little letters out of contact paper. I love them. Need to have another boy baby shower soon so I can have a reason to leave them up}

We made cupcakes and got to use the icing gun I got for Christmas {thanks Jason and Gina!}

lots and lots of cupcakes

This is how you get a little boy to a co-ed baby shower.

This is how you get big boys. {don't they look like they're having fun!}

The most helpful man in the world maned the grill all night.
Tip to anyone planning a cookout-type shower...start grilling burgers before the
company arrives.

...the gifts were sweet ...

...the cupcakes kicked in ...

...our favorite 6 month old made a few appearances ...

....and the best gift of the night was revealed

What kind of friends would we be to not consider Baby Watson's future need for street cred?


Kayla March 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

You make the cutest things for showers!! I've been looking at your photos to get ideas for a wedding showing I am hosting! Have any ideas?? =)


Lili March 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Looks like you all had a blast =)

Blueprint Bliss March 22, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Those cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP