Diaper Bag

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2009





This was what I made my sweet friend from the shower I posted below. I was pretty pleased for my first diaper bag. I've made a ton of bags, but never a diaper bag. I usually loose patients once I get to the inside and never really make many pockets. On this one the interior was my focus. I tried to make it as momma-user-friendly as possible. I used one of my favorite Amy Butler fabrics. It's kind of feminine, but I thought she's having a boy...not becoming a boy. And if I have a baby boy in the future, I don't want to have to carry around a bag with airplanes or dinosaurs on it. Well, on second thought, if they were these airplanes I wouldn't complain.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP