Starbucks Channeling the Crafter in Us All

>> Friday, December 5, 2008

It’s no news to me that coffee and crafts go hand-in-hand…but now I see Starbucks has tapped into that same vision. Aren’t these wreaths they have over their sales kiosks cute!? I think I’ll try to make my own version of this. All my knitting /crocheting friends should totally give it a go!

Does this make me want to buy more coffee?...or spend $25 on a coffee mug?...or forget that sometimes buying Starbucks coffee hurts my conscious (and feel even worse that I do it anyway as seen on my favorite things list)..probably not. But like I said, crafts + coffee makes me smile….

2 comments:

Kathy Sabbe December 7, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

You are creative, girl!!!
All your inventions, they
are soooo cute, luv the slippers, apron, purse, etc., keep on creating.
Watch out Martha.
Can't wait to see what
you sew up next.
Kathy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP