Contact Paper Wall Graphics

>> Monday, December 1, 2008


I made these little birdies out of white contact paper last week before my turkey day crowd arrived. I Googled "flock of birds" and enlarged the photo in Photoshop. Then I cut each bird out, traced them onto my contact paper, and here you have some very, very affordable art!

The real secret is I made the birdies to cover up some holes in my wall I made from some frames I had hung and didn't like. So here you have cheap art and a lazy woman's answer to damaged walls.

My favorite part is that they are flying out of Zoe's food bowls:)


I think next I'm going to try a chandelier out of black contact paper and hang it in my closet. If you like super easy, super fast crafts...this one is for you.

6 comments:

Lili December 2, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

What a great idea! This would be GREAT for apartment dwellers like me!

Emily S. April 20, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Fantastic idea. I'm thinking of trying something like this in my bathroom, but with clouds. I'll let you know how it goes if I try. Thanks!

Emily S. April 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

p.s.my bathroom also has lot of tiny wholes that need covering. lol. shh!

Summer,  July 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

I know this is an old post, but do you remember where you found the picture of the flock? I've been looking all over Google and cannot for the life of me find one that I like! Thanks-Summer

PS- LOVE your blog. :)

Emy McIntyre October 29, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Hi, what a great idea! i couldn't understand the tutorial because the pictures are not showing up for the chevron wall tutorial. thanks

Anonymous,  December 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM  

anyway to reload the pictures? I would love to see how this came out

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP