Contact Paper Wall Graphics

>> Monday, December 1, 2008


I made these little birdies out of white contact paper last week before my turkey day crowd arrived. I Googled "flock of birds" and enlarged the photo in Photoshop. Then I cut each bird out, traced them onto my contact paper, and here you have some very, very affordable art!

The real secret is I made the birdies to cover up some holes in my wall I made from some frames I had hung and didn't like. So here you have cheap art and a lazy woman's answer to damaged walls.

My favorite part is that they are flying out of Zoe's food bowls:)


I think next I'm going to try a chandelier out of black contact paper and hang it in my closet. If you like super easy, super fast crafts...this one is for you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP