T-Shirt Quilt

>> Thursday, October 16, 2008

I haven't posted a good craft this week and I'm thinking I may have to work this weekend. So here's a sneak peek of my most recent project.

This has been one of my most fun projects ever based on the fact that every shirt sparks up such a fun memory. Ohhh, to be 18 again and the biggest worry of my week is who am I going to bring to date party? As you can see I was a Phi Mu and Mr. Sabbe was a Pike. I hope to get the backing put on this weekend. I made it the size of and extra-long twin bed just in case I have a daughter who may go to UT, pledge Phi Mu, and think a quilt made out of her mom's old shirts is cool . I'm guessing all those just in cases might not happen, so my Plan B for the quilt is that I want it to be on my Nursing Home bed. I'm serious! Wouldn't that be fun when you're 85 to go to bed with memories from your twenties every night. I think I'm actually looking forward to it.

Note who's already got her eye on it. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. The cat has an eye for good crafts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP