Baby #2

>> Thursday, October 16, 2008

So my friend Kelly told me that her Baby Maker kid looks just like mine. Now I have three theories about this....

#1 : We're related, which I kind of already know we are because her mom and I have the same maiden name....still trying to get my Frye Family Reunion pencil.

#2: Bryan's not really in Chicago, he's in Lebanon....

#3: The baby maker is not real.

My friend who sent me the link pointed out today that the sliders at the bottom of the pictures allow you to make it more like one parent than the other. So supposedly the first one looked most like me....this one is supposed to look most like Bryan.


Ha! I always thought Bry would make a cute baby, but this one kind of scares me. Honestly if this came out of me I think people would be wondering who the real dad was.

So be warned...the Baby Maker has a mind of it's own.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP