Love Shack Baby

>> Monday, September 15, 2008




Still with me? I'm no videographer that's for sure! But you need to hear it to believe it.

Did you know the B52s still had concerts? Or had a new CD out? Me neither. But Friday I had the huge pleasure of being invited attending a concert at the Memphis Botanic Gardens. It was so neat. We had dinner and wine out under lights strung from trees...and of course sang a little Love Shack! Luckily our friend Richard was up to speed on this band I associate with my 4th grade year of school. Their new album is called Black and White. He bought Black and White Damask plates and made an awesome dinner for our table. Here Kendi and I are before we ran down to the front row to be groupies. You know it's been a good evening when you go from not knowing a band still plays to being a front row groupie..


We had another celebrity sighting. Check this guy out. Remember Night at the Roxburies? I think he's telling Kendi (or maybe the B52s) to call me.


I had a really fun weekend! This was just Friday night. I'll be posting my Saturdays events later this week. I'll give you a hint...it included crafts and 4" heels...hmmm, what could it be?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP