Food for Thought

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So I am currently going through this really awesome program right now called Downline. It is so exciting! So exciting that thus far I have not minded waking up at 5 am to make it to our meetings. Last week one of the teachers asked us a question and I thought it would be a really good question to ask a whole lot of people just to get you thinking. It made me think for sure.


If tomorrow God answered everything you've been praying about for the past week would the world be a better place?

3 comments:

Kristin September 11, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Wow. That question really makes me think about the way I pray. If God answered everything I had prayed for the last week, my life would be great! But as far as the world is concerned, it would have little impact. I shouldn't make my prayers so self-centered.

Lili September 11, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

I'm right there with Kristin! I have been praying for things at work and for better sleep and stuff like that... I thing that I would feel better if all those things were answered, but really would I...

a.) be happy with the answer God gives me

and...

b.) I don't thing the world would be better, just my little piece of it.

sara waynick September 12, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

very interesting question... thought provoking...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP