Sabbe's Pot!?

>> Monday, June 9, 2008

Since developing my first resume in my first graphic design class at UT I have always been a huge fan of lower case letters. I like them way better than capital letters. I think they are better designed, cuter, and neater. When designing my wedding invitation I even left most of the caps off . I've recently changed the header on my blog, but previously it was spelled out as one word...all lower case. So I am talking to my mom yesterday and she informs me that for a while when reading my blog she thought the title was Sabbe's Pot, hopefully she was associating it with the garden accessory and not the Widespread Panic accessory. But none the less I thought it was pretty funny and wanted to clarify...it's Sabbe Spot.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP