Cookie Bouquet

>> Friday, May 9, 2008

So today was the one week anniversary of my friend Kendi's 27th birthday. Catch that? Anyhow, we typically do a little office celebration for birthdays, but since we have been divided in to rival gangs (also known as the red and blue group) we often miss our good buddies birthdays, thus the one week later celebration.

I celebrated the occasion with my first attempt at a cookie bouquet. Here are my supplies.

Action shot


And here is a little glimpse as to why I'll never have my own cooking/crafting show on the Food Network (which is my new life goal). I am a tornado in the process. Bryan says I leave craft shrapnel everywhere, I say it's how creative people work.


And here is the happy birthday girl, who told me not to post this picture. But what's the point of a birthday-cookie-bouquet-blog-post (whew) if you don't get to see the happy birthday girl enjoying her edible arrangement.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP