Loft Bathroom Renovation: Before and After

>> Monday, May 12, 2014

If we are Facebook friends, you probably saw this last week. But I wanted to share some photos from a project I finished earlier this year. New England Home ran a little story about it on their blog, which you can read HERE (thanks again, Paula!) This is one of my favorite projects to date for one reason, my client let me design. Like, really design. Sometimes clients with good intentions hire me but they never really give me the reigns. Grace let me drive the whole buggy from start to finish and it. was. fun. 
My favorite part was the linen closets we carved out. You can see the ends of the doors in the image above. We put outlets on the inside for her electric toothbrush and hair dryer. Small is not bad when you know how to make it work for you. And we made it werk!
after photos by the talented Michael J. Lee

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP