Inspired by the Animal Print Shop

>> Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Several months ago I talked about my love for Sharon Montrose's baby animal photography. So adorable! A client that I have been working with really, really wanted to use one of Sharon's prints in her nursery but we needed something big and a $2K print was not in our budget. So my client found a photo that she and her husband took on their honeymoon that she wanted to send off to be enhanced. I had her email it to me first to see what I could do in Photoshop.

I played around a little with color, exposure, cropped it etc. 
 And then I got the idea to just cut the little guy out, stick him on a white background, add some faux bois to the bottom, burned a few shadows here and there...and I got this!
I think it's so cute (not as cute as the originals) but for my client it's even better because it has sentimental value.
Now I want to go to the zoo and take more animal pics.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP