Guest Blogger 3: Emily

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Emily was engaged before I met her in real life. She takes design classes at the Boston Architectural College and writes a fantastic blog, Perfectly Put Together, with equal amounts of interior design and wedding inspiration. If you are engaged, Emily's Tie the Knot Tuesdays are a must read. I absolutely love what she has put together.

Thanks so much Emily!

And a little side note, I waited until the witching hour to  ask all three of them to write guest posts for me. I've been running a little crazy the past few weeks and knew I would not have time to blog while I am in New York. Real/Blog friends are the best kind of friends aren't they?

____________________________________


This is a summer room to wedding with pink, peach and green tones. All images via martha stewart other than the upper left-hand corner which is from Justin and Mary Marantz photographers.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP