Well, Hello There!

>> Monday, May 13, 2013

So...we had a baby! He's a boy. We named him Wells Oliver. I blinked and he turned two months old yesterday. I'm pretty sure he is growing more as I type. We love him big time.
His big brother is growing as well. He turned two in April and is pretty much the best big brother ever.
He loves to read, so much in fact that he hardly lets me get a word in. But Wells and I don't mind. We've been getting a lot of reading time in on our own, currently thoroughly enjoying this
I had forgotten about some of the newborn sweetness from my last go around. I wish I could bottle up the scent of the top of his head and smell it everyday for the rest of my life.

He also has some pretty awesome hair.
I am working again now, which makes life crazy, but a really wonderful crazy. I have several exciting new projects I am starting this month.  If you are still reading, thanks for sticking around! I'm going to do my best to come back soon with the final results of my nursery in a closet!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP