Forever

>> Monday, January 23, 2012

If we decided to built a house today I would probably go nuts. Too many decisions! I try to peer pressure my clients into being decisive people (they pay me to be peer pressured:) But when I think about living somewhere for a long time...or forever...I freak out. Keep in mind, we have moved 4 times in 3 years. But I would struggle with "what will I like forever??" So I have started to make a little mental list of things I know I will like forever, for when forever comes. At the top of that list: wall planking, chesterfield sofa, wingback chairs.

In the ever changing world of blogs and pinterest, what do you think you will love forever?
image

p.s. email me to claim your prize if you gave to Donor's Choice. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP