Rug Rat

>> Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So I've told ya'll how I'm not super pumped about moving into a carpeted apartment. Although every time I lay down 2 blankets and then the baby's little play pad thing in the floor I think...hmmm...maybe carpet is not going to be such a bad thing after all. But regardless, I've been on the hunt for a big, cheap, soft rug to give the place some pizazz. Look at these beauties I found on Overstock. I'm loving the whole Moroccan/Dhurrie trend going on right now.

All for under $200
1. 2 . 3 . 4

And I don't care if the trend is on it's way out (at least in the fast paced world of blogging) I ended up getting this bad boy for almost nothing. This is, again, another temporary housing situation for us and my little nugget currently poops more outside his diaper than inside. So I'm just not ready to buy a nice rug, but I will follow up with a quality report. 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP