Milkman Flashcards {an iPhone app}

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

A very talented friend of mine from high school recently designed a flashcard app for the iPhone and I think everyone with kids should go buy it today! There is also an iPad version.
Alan is a graphic designer. We also went to college together, go Vols! Several years ago he and his sweet wife Laura started a business called Milkman Tees, which I think could quite possibly be the cutest baby shower gift idea ever.

The Remster loves his onesie. I'm so excited to see the Milkman business expand digitally.
I cannot believe my little nugget is almost double the weight he was in this picture. We went to the Chihuly exhibit yesterday at the MFA, great for babies by the way, and no one could believe he was not even 3 months old.  But I'm not surprised, look at these cheeks.
Anyway, go support my friends! Your little ones will thank you:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP