VOTE for Remi's Room!

>> Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Friends!! Last time I asked you all to vote for something I won third place! So I come to you again asking for another favor. If you have just a second, hop on over to Ohdeedoh and vote for my little guy's room in the Smaller Cooler Contest. If you are not registered on their site, it only takes one minute.

Remi and I say thanks in advance!!


Holly May 13, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

I love Remi's room! You are so creative! I love the diy bookshelf and think Carter may need one, too. Does Mr. Sabbe do contract work? :)

By the way, Remi could not be any cuter.

pve design May 13, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

You can count on me...and my vote. The only thing missing is Remi in that sweet room.

lizziefitz May 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

Heading over to vote right now. Amazing room :)

Mr. Goodwill Hunting May 14, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

It can get real crazy over there at Apt Therapy!
I will vote!

Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife May 14, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

Remi's room is just adorable! I love it!

Marianne {Style For Living} May 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

I adore Remi's room! I hope you win!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP