Before and After {Annie's Kitchen}

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

(which compared to my scary city apartment kitchen is amazing)
I do not remember how I got there, but earlier this week I happened upon Annie and her amazing kitchen renovation. I love, love, love every little detail, especially that brick arched opening. To learn more visit Lovely Things.


Tiffany @ Savor Home May 18, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Stunning- both kitchens actually! Hope you and the little one are doing well!

christine {bijouandboheme} May 18, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

I love love the brick opening- a goregeous transformation!!

Jesse May 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Incredible! I love the huge drum shade and all the white!

birdie to be May 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

This kitchen is unbelieveable! I love the open cupboards mixed with the closed ones! And the white.. everything!

Brenda Watts May 18, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

It is just too lovely, you wouldn't need another room. Thank you for sharing this.

Kimberly May 19, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

HELLO this is gorgeous -- to the last detail! Wow. The brick arch really does set it apart.

Blue Fruit May 19, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Yes, the brick arch is fantastic. I even like it painted, which can often seem a tragedy, but here it looks fabulous.

lizziefitz May 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Wow! I would love to see more images of the other side of the pass through, great room?

Marianne {Style For Living} May 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous transformation! LOVE!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP