Weekend Forecast

>> Friday, March 18, 2011

We have a jam packed weekend lined up. I am scheduled to teach a sewing class at the BCAE both this and next Saturday. I secretly thought I would be in labor by now, but looks like that's not going to happen. So 5 hours on my feet tomorrow it is, which may actually help the cause. I switched up the apron pattern for this next session and I'm excited to see how they all turn out. I would model it for a better photo, but it doesn't really fit my huge belly correctly.

I am working on a tutorial I will share for this one. I think it turned out really cute.

In other sewing news, I hope to get some time to sit down and make one of Susan's breastfeeding covers.
I have had the supplies for weeks.

Saturday night we are going to an event for Mr. Sabbe's work, also known as the anesthesia prom. Again, I didn't think I would make it. But I'm excited to see how this thing is going to work it out on the dance floor...
Don't you love how my belly is so big that I did not even notice that the hem of my skirt was flipped up all day?

I think I'm really funny and these days I have been re-enacting a lot of preggo Amy Pohler SNL scenes to make my husband laugh. Here is one of his personal favorites...



Have a great weekend!
p.s.
Can I blame one other thing on being pregnant? I have skimmed over some of the post that I have put up in the past couple of weeks, including this one, and the amount of typos is hilarious. So sorry if typos drive you crazy. Although I've always been guilty, I am at an all time high these days. One time, at the firm I worked for in Memphis, I sent out an email where I let spell check change the word definitely into defiantly, over and over. As you can imagine, it came off quite confusing to my co-workers and clients who were copied on the email. Bear with me, my brain should be back soon. Or who knows, maybe I've lost it forever.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP