Maternity Pics

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

We are leaving for a ski trip this evening. I will not be skiing, but I have a million things to do to get ready before we head out. The photographer who did our maternity session sent us a video link with all of the edited images yesterday, so I thought I would share. If you are in the Boston area, Bella is great to work with!

I'm, on average (pregnant), 10 degrees hotter than Mr. Sabbe.. So the one where he looks freezing, he really is freezing. He was a good sport!

If you didn't catch it, our little guy's name is going to be Remi Michael
Remi is his great-great grandfather's name. He was the first Belgian from Mr. Sabbe's clan to come to the United States. Michael is his grandfather's name and his daddy's middle name. We can't wait to meet him!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP