Windsor Smith + other pretty things

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

I recently discovered Windsor Smith on Bryn's blog and I was very impressed.
The super jumbo bolster on the sofa is so out of scale that it's awesome. Does that even make sense?
I'm a huge Tim Burton fan.
 This last shot makes me want to color code my bookshelves. My closet is color coded.
For more, check out their portfolio.

In other pretty news...

The Miss America winner was super cute and talented, but what's up with the roots? As a red head, I'm out of the hair dying loop, but is this a new trend?

Natalie Portman is pregnant. So am I. It's like we're best friends.

Rambling Renovators is going to be on the Nate Berkus show. Their house is veeery pretty. I was in the audience of the Nate Berkus show back in September. I was 14 weeks pregnant. Not pretty.

My friends Brooke and Marianne both have articles in Birmingham Home and Garden. Love these two, they are pretty inside and out.

And the most beautiful thing to celebrate today, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have  Dream Speech, brings tears to my eyes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP