Windsor Smith + other pretty things

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

I recently discovered Windsor Smith on Bryn's blog and I was very impressed.
The super jumbo bolster on the sofa is so out of scale that it's awesome. Does that even make sense?
I'm a huge Tim Burton fan.
 This last shot makes me want to color code my bookshelves. My closet is color coded.
For more, check out their portfolio.

In other pretty news...

The Miss America winner was super cute and talented, but what's up with the roots? As a red head, I'm out of the hair dying loop, but is this a new trend?

Natalie Portman is pregnant. So am I. It's like we're best friends.

Rambling Renovators is going to be on the Nate Berkus show. Their house is veeery pretty. I was in the audience of the Nate Berkus show back in September. I was 14 weeks pregnant. Not pretty.

My friends Brooke and Marianne both have articles in Birmingham Home and Garden. Love these two, they are pretty inside and out.

And the most beautiful thing to celebrate today, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have  Dream Speech, brings tears to my eyes.

10 comments:

Erin Jackson January 17, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

I saw someone else's post the other day about color coded bookshelves and fell in love with the idea!

Saara January 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

my closet is colour coded too!! i'm such a capricorn, what's your excuse? hehe :)

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss January 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

You are too sweet! Thanks for the mention about the article. xoxox!

Jessica January 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

I love that blue-gray couch and all the cushions on it.

also love Nat-Po and all our unborn babies, but did she not look like a tacky box of valentine's chocolates from walgreens last night? Ew.

Noelle at Gray Paint Decor January 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Great pics! I know what you mean about the bolster; I love it...I was prego with Gwynnie, and she totally sensed our bond too.

Marianne - Style For Living January 17, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Love the rooms and the color coded bookshelves. I need to organize my closet this way.

Rambling Renovators January 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Thanks for linking to our blog! And there's no way I can believe you didn't look pretty, even 14 wks pregnant :)

Tiffany @ Savor Home January 18, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Hi Stephanie! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love your blog and congrats on the baby! And I had the same thoughts about Miss America's roots! So funny.

LindsB January 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Windsor Smith is so delish- I love EVERYTHING!

Beth January 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

I love the idea of color coded bookshelves, but I have so many book series with multiple color books I think it would drive me nuts trying to find part 2 or 3 because I can't remember what color they were! :)

The 'pretty news' made me laugh. Those roots are out of control! You'd think she'd lose points from the judges for that!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP