More From New York

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love iphones. Along with the wallcovering below, we are also installing our draperies, slipcovers, and more fun things from our seamstress (we love you Julie) this week. And because I teach on Mondays, I could not make it to New York for this installation. But with my iphone happy client clicking away, I feel like I am right there.  
Do those orange velvet slipcovers make you as excited as they make me?


Design Esquire November 2, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I love it! I am so jealous of the ceiling heights too.

LindsB November 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

mmmm orange is my favorite :)

Lili November 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Love the orange and I am so WOWed by how BIG the space looks I'm not a designer, but for some reason I feel like it's the drapes that cause it to feel so big. Am I right? maybe...?

Anna Liesemeyer November 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Looove the orange with that rug. Perfect!

Kendall November 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Looking good...I love a great pop of orange too!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP