Favorite Gifts

>> Monday, August 16, 2010

If you haven't heard, it's baby making season. I feel like I have a friend a day announce they are pregnant. Unfortunately my crafting time has been limited these days so I've been forced to go with store bought gifts. When it was wedding season I usually stuck to the registry. Although one of my personal favorite gifts was a non-registry item, a le creuset casserole dish. But with babies, and me living all the way in Boston, I tend to venture off the registries and find something that will fit in a cute little package.

An easy idea for all my Tennessee friends is anything baby sized and orange. I was perusing the Allmodern.com site today for a client when I decided to take a break and click on the baby gear section. Look how cute...

Baby Star Soy Organic Buddha Onesie in Tangerine

Swaddle Designs Ultimate Receiving Blanket in Orange Mod Circles on White

 This would be a very good shower gift, right Tennessee people? And both are right around $20.

What are some favorite gifts you have given or received that were not on a registry?

 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP