Le Pompidou

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One of my favorite blogs these days is Caitlin Wilson's Style Files. She's not only a terrific Interior Designer, but she travels more than any person I have ever met and blogs about it, so we can all live vicariously through her. She recently went to Paris, which made me go back and look at some photos of Mr. Sabbe and I's trip to Paris and I found some great images from our visit to the Pompidou. As with many things in Paris, the Pompidou is something I had learned a great deal about in college and was beyond thrilled to get to experience it first hand. The architectural history is amazing, and the art inside is even more amazing.

Never in my life have I been more excited to see a urinal.
I want to go back. Today.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP