Good Monday Morning

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

Wish I was having breakfast in this cheery little nook. I love it right down to the Kaufmann House pool photo on the wall, very Mad Men. Where does one get such a thing? We know where the lemon pillow came from. And you can get the ikat fabric here and a couple of wire frame chairs here.  Good job Palmer Weiss! I like.


Janell @ Isabella and Max July 26, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Wow, yes, though I would feel a bit shocked in its brightness as I slowly wake up this morning! Love the print. Janell

Belly July 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Love it very very much! Just the right yellow.

LindsB July 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

so bright and happy- wish I was having breakfast with you there too while we discuss our design packed day!

Emily July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Totally agree. Yellow in a kitchen just works, right? Now I wish I were there instead of sick! ugh!

Anna Liesemeyer July 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I love this shade of yellow so this print really draws me in! What a fun room!
Hope you had a great weekend Stephanie!

Lovely Little Nest July 26, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Oooh I am all about the breakfast nook lately ~ wish I had one!

This yellow one is oh-so-cheery ~ thanks for sharing!

And thanks for your comment on my "Random Thoughts" quote ~ the facebook one is one of my favs! :p

Trish July 27, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

So wonderfully warm and bright. Thx for sharing - it cheered me up!

Deliciously Organized July 30, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

This image makes me want to have a long morning sipping coffee and flipping through design mags. Lets do that soon?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP