Look Who We Met!

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We met Margaret Russel , editor-in-chief of Elle Decor magazine!
The Boston Design Center held a luncheon where Margaret talked about her newest book Substance and Style. During her introduction, she was referred to as the Anna Wintour of Interior Design, which I could not agree more. I will admit, I was super intimidated upon approach. But, Margaret was no Devil Wears Prada. So was so sweet and down to earth and possesses such a wealth of knowledge regarding the design industry. It was a honor to get to hear her speak and I hope our paths cross again in the future.

And Carlee, Linds, and Emily (Emily was sadly crowded out of the first picture by all the adoring fans) this was the best. lunch break. ever!
And I can't end this post without saying...can I please have Margaret Russell's arms when I grow up? Please.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP