Living Room Additions

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Over the holiday week I made a few new pillows for our sofa. I used a couple of my favorite Amy Butler fabrics. I also braved IKEA this past Saturday {crazy} to pick up the floor lamp I've had my eye on. We have no overhead lighting in our living room and no room for end tables next to our sofa, so the arm on this guy makes it the perfect solution. I replaced the plastic shade with a linen drum shade I found for $9.00 at Target.


And I finally committed to hanging some frames.

I am almost done with my living room, almost. I'll post full room shots soon, then we can move again, right?

Once upon a time {this past summer} a sweet lady emailed me about sending her photographs of my apartment for the Globe. I told her it was really not in great shape and I would work hard and get back to her in two weeks. Fast forward 4 months, READY now. But I cannot find your email address. Are you out there?


I also made two completely unrelated purchases.
How cute are these shoes!? I want to wear them everywhere. Forever 21. Go get some, guaranteed to make you feel pretty. I will note that Saturday night Mr. Sabbe had to piggy back me home from a dinner party, but I am kind of a whimp.
Carlee, I think you need this pair. Chris will carry you home.

I also bought the pretty little number to the right on Craig's List for $20. She's getting a paint job and will be making her blog debut shortly. Stay tuned.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP