A New Year's Retreat

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009


 
 
 
 
 

Earlier this month I asked Mr. Sabbe to describe his favorite architectural style. His description was glass, wood, and you look out and do not see any other buildings. I think he was more or less describing his dream home and not his favorite architectural style, but what is it with men's desire to own a big tract of land out in the middle of nowhere? I always say that I am perfectly fine in the city.

Looking at the photos of this WRB retreat home in Stockholm helps me understand his desire to escape. So peaceful, relaxing, and simple. I wouldn't mind starting my New Year right there in that wooden chair, blanket around my shoulders, with a glass of wine in hand. You?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP