Their Afternoon Routine

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whaaaat?? Your husband doesn't kiss your animals good night? You lie.
p.s. if you know my husband, you know nothing about him kissing cats. got it! this blog may be permanently shut down:)


Lauren August 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

I am loving this post! I'm a huge animal lover...especially kitties! We have 2: Puffy and George. My hubs just lives with them, but when he thinks I'm not looking, he'll give them a cuddle! Ha! Our kitties are always "lounging". It's harder for George to find spots though...he's near 20 pounds! :)

LindsB August 21, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

That is beyond cute- what a great guy!

PS- dont worry I dont know him and if we should ever meet i will never ask about him kissing cats :)

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou August 21, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

awww this is so cute! a guy who loves animals is the best!

Lili August 22, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

He he he! I love how Zoe has found all these fun places to lounge!

Love the pics, my fave is the "give me 5" one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP