A Bitter Sweet Goodbye

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

We spent the weekend packing.

Zoe was not much help.

And then we were done.

And it was over.

Our first house, chapter over.

It's kind of like the feeling you have when you realize your wedding is over. You've dreamed about it since you were a little girl and then you blink and it's over.

At least I get to keep Mr. Sabbe as a parting prize.


LindsB May 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Its bitter sweet, but just think you will be in Boston, the best city in the world soon! Well, of course thats only my opinion :) I live in Brookline actually, just over the Boston border. I used to live in the North End and loved it, but the BF is in grad school so we needed to be closer to school so his commute was not awful. Are you going to be in Beacon Hill?

Haven and Home May 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Oh, I know it must be hard. Patrick and I always talk about how sad we will be to leave this house when the time comes. But new adventures await!

Jud and Bevin Nave May 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Best Wishes Sabbe's.....bevin

Blueprint Bliss May 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

So fun!! Michael and I moved three years ago this week... to begin our life together in the world of residency. It's a long road... but one that's well worth it. Best of luck to you. Can't wait for you to blog about your new life in Boston!

Lili May 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Wow! - I can't believe it's almost over. Your photo of the empty room sums it up so beautifully. My heart breaks a little more with each day that that passes. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for it all, but ready or not, it's comin'.

Kelly May 12, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

...at least you got a good parting prize:) Good Luck with your move! Boston will be so lucky to have such a sassy, Southern red head!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP