She Said I Think I'll Go to Boston

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009










Just a few quick pics I took on an architectural bike tour during Greenbuild 2008.

We leave in the morning to begin our apartment hunt. I'm excited about that.

But even more exciting is THIS....are you kidding me! An open position for a blogger on a design related, Boston based blog...not just any blog...APARTMENT THERAPY...I say again...aloud...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!I read that blog everyday. I'm supposed to be packing right now...but I can't. I cannot concentrate. I was born for this job! It wasn't mentioned by the fortune teller {see right hand column} but it was 1985....the Internet wasn't even invented...and again, I don't even believe in fortune tellers.

Request for anyone who reads my blog: Will you please go to this link, register your info with Apartment Therapy and then write in the comment box below...

"Stephanie Sabbe would be the best person in the world for this position... YOU MUST pick her....I will read the Apartment Therapy blog every day....buy everything you advertise...and pass it on to all my friends"

Got it?!
In the meantime, I'll be working on my submission.
And hey! we're in a recession....a little shameless self promotion never killed anyone.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP