So Fresh and So Clean, Clean

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

I made some more towels yesterday for a friend who is tying the knot next weekend. I think wiping the counter is far more fun with a pretty towel. I made myself a couple for spring. When in a bind, I've been known to use the Christmas towels in July...shhhh.


Lili March 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

loved the towels that you made for Tiff and these! How long did they take to make? Did you start with rough terry cloth or a finished hand towels and add the trim. Can you give me a brief e-mail tutorial? My friend's shower is tomorrow night and I would love to make her something on top of the registry thing that I bought her.

Haven and Home March 6, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

How did the animal head project go? Seriously, I want one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP