Share the LUV

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

photo by Nimblejack

I never do these "pass it on" type blogging things, mainly because I write my posts in like 2 minutes, barely pushing the spell check button....and they seem like a lot of work. But my sweet friend Marianne listed my blog on her list today so I felt like I should share the love... and it's almost valentines day! So there should be a lot of love sharing going on. I'm not sure why who ever started this spelled love LUV...that kind of weirds me out...but I'll keep it going....

To share the LUV, follow these instructions!
a. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to)
b. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
c. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
d. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
e. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

I have two categories. 1. Sweet friends and 2. Blogs I stalk and I'll use this post as a confession.

We'll start with the confession list:

Pink Picket Fence- because she has Miss America parties

say YES to Hoboken- because she makes Salt Lake City sound fun

Homemade by Jill- first blog I ever wanted to see daily

Thimbly Things- newest blog I want to see daily

Pioneer Woman- who doesn't stalk this blog? I want to be her when I grow up.

Sweet Friends

Wandering Lili- my number one blog reader

The Nave News- she's crafty and was waaaay cooler than me in college

BonBon Botique- probably has the biggest network of followers I've seen, and she's a southerner!

WendyLou-super mom, crafter and fellow church member

Kelly-the first major mommy of my group of college friends

Yeah! I did my first chain blog. Happy Thursday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP